Thursday 6 February 2014

THE FIRE FLOWER




This is the cover of my iBook THE FIRE FLOWER. It is available today on iTunes here:
The Fire Flower

THE FIRE FLOWER is a black and white picture book for children aged three to six years old. It is the re-telling of an old Slavonic folk tale. I found the story many years ago and made a dummy book in the hope of getting it published as a hardback picture book. But I was not successful so put the dummy away in a drawer and forgot about it for years, until I had the idea of illustrating it with silhouettes. I decided to self publish it as an iBook and the app iBooks Author has made this possible. This is the first in my series FOLK TALES OF THE WORLD. I shall be making many more iBooks now, some from my out of print back list and some completely new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment